Kopolow & Girisgen Doctors of Optometry
Your Reno Optometrists
Welcome to Kopolow & Girisgen Doctors of Optometry, a full service Reno eye doctor and eye care center. Whether you need to get new glasses or contacts, are interested in vision surgery, or have any other vision and eye health need, our optometrists in Reno are here for you. Please read on for more information about the services that Drs. Kopolow and Girisgen provide.
Our Reno Optometrist Services
At Kopolow & Girisgen Doctors of Optometry, we strive to meet your vision and eye health needs using the latest technologies and equipment. Our optometrists stay current with new routines and vision care procedures, offer the newest services to preserve your vision and eye health. We consider ourselves to be a family practice, and treat both adults and children with vision needs.
We invite you to come in and see us for optometry services that include:
- Comprehensive eye exam - We recommend that all adults have their eyes checked once a year. Our comprehensive eye exams will check your vision and your eye health.
- Pediatric eye exam - If your child has an undiagnosed vision problem, it can make learning difficult. We can offer pediatric eye exams to check children's eye health, and treat common childhood eye problems such as strabismus or amblyopia.
- Senior eye exam - As you age, your eyes and vision may experience changes. We help seniors address age-related eye problems from cataracts to macular degeneration.
- Contact lens exam including hard to fit contacts - Are you tired of wearing glasses? Learn about the types of contacts we offer and select the right choice for you in our contact lens exam and fitting.
- Prescription and non-prescription sunglasses - Nevada's sunny climate puts your eyes at risk for UV damage. Pick up a pair of UV-blocking sunglasses or get prescription sunglasses in our optical shop.
- Designer glasses and frames - For your convenience, we carry all the latest styles of designer glasses and frames. No appointment is needed to browse our offerings.
- Eye disease treatment and diagnosis - If you have an eye disease, we can discuss management, treatment, and lifestyle options that can help. LASIK surgery consultation - Are you thinking of getting LASIK? Get answers to your questions or receive pre- and post-operative care from our eye doctors in Reno.
- Computer vision syndrome treatment - Computer related eye strain can cause pain and irritation. We can recommend blue light blocking glasses, which protect your eyes, and offer ergonomic tips to reduce the strain.
Visit Our Reno Eye Doctor
Can we assist you in any way today? If so please contact the nearest location of Kopolow & Girisgen Doctors of Optometry by phone, or use our online appointment request form to get in touch via email. We look forward to providing high-quality vision services to meet your needs.